Monday, December 18, 2017
Morning Routine + Ab Workouts | Melissa Clemente
I honestly wish I did this routine every day, in reality, I don"t wake up until 11 am and I don"t ever eat breakfast hahaha. Lowkey I feel like I did all of these workouts wrong, but I gotta start somewhere.
Here is Nastassia"s ab workout video! Check her out (: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwSckymF00k&t=498s
Thanks so so much for watching!
SUBSCRIBE HERE!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/xmelissaclementex
Watch this next! JACLYN HILL X MORPHE PALETTE -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXNmLm6TTc
I SPENT MY BIRTHDAY IN NYC -
https://youtu.be/CYooG_13oXo
MY MAKEUP COLLECTION 2017 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo3OL23UvFA
Let"s be friends(:
Instagram @_melclemente
Snapchat @lissiesamples
Check out my boyfriend"s channel here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/KuhzuyaHD
Subscribe to my friends too!
Raju Sison -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsP8BUP4-YCYA54rTaEDaJg
Hannah Delgadillo - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3g8Imk3U5Qb8l_qfwmGTQ
DISCOUNT CODES!
Dodo Lashes - http://www.dodolashes.com/
use code "melclemente"
Muddy Body - https://muddybody.com/
use code "melissaxo"
Lux Brand - https://luxbrand.co/
use code "melissa20"
For all business inquiries please email me at: melissaclemente21@gmail.com
---------------------
Camera - Canon t6i
Age - 19
I love all things makeup and I vlog sometimes lmao catch me with new videos each week!
source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment